For the past number of years I have been designing and teaching workshops in the Connect Program at the Cooper Union College of Science and Art. The program is designed to train engineering students in fundamental elements of communication: Body, Voice, Content Presentation, and Team Work. I offer one-time three-hour workshops that adapt theater, movement, and improvisation exercises to the needs of the engineering student and professional.
At Cooper Union I have offered workshops titled:
- Elements of Communication: Physical Expression
- Oral Presentation: Voice, Body, and Content
- Speaking with Confidence
- Interviewing – The World of Work
- Team Presentation: Working Together
- Teaming with Ideas – Clarity, Trust, and Partnership
Please contact me if you are interested in offering an adaptation of this work at your school, workplace, or business.